| , a Australia-based company, has released a job notification through Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agency, , for skilled and unskilled workers from Nepal. The company is looking to fill positions for under its LT No. . Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agencies are facilitating the recruitment process. This job demand could be your golden chance if you seek foreign employment or Baideshik Rojgar opportunities. Don’t hesitate to apply for the vacancies and maximise this opportunity.
The last date for Walk-In Interviews for this job demand is . Read the entire article to Know more about the job details, such as salary, available vacancies, and important dates. Here are some essential highlights for the aforementioned positions: you will be expected to work six days weekly. Additionally, the company may provide visas and tickets to selected candidates.
Table of Contents
- Available Vacancies
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Procedure
- Important Dates
- Salary and Benefits
- Working Hours and Days
- Visa and Ticket
- Important Note
- Important Information
|Areas of Specialization|
|Orientation Training Charge||700|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||According to position.|
|Welfare fund Arrangement||1500 Nrs, Self Payable.|
|Visa Stamping Charge|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)|
|Pre-medical in Nepal|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||years|
is a leading company based in Australia that specializes in . They have released a job demand notification via the Nepali manpower recruitment agency, , LT No. ".
has job vacancies for the following positions:
Candidates must fulfil the following requirements to be eligible for these posts:-:
- Must be a Nepalese citizen
- The age should be between 18 and 40 years.
- Must have a minimum of work experience in the respective field
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Minimum Qualification: SLC Passed
- Work Experience: By Position
- Candidate should be flexible to work in different shifts
- Basic Computer Skills
- Able to communicate in English
- A positive, brilliant team member
- Able to follow instructions accurately
- Teamwork skill
While performing the duties of this job, this individual must have a full range of body movements, including walking, standing, sitting, lifting floor to waist, lifting waist to shoulder, stair climbing, ladder climbing and bending or twisting.
Suppose you have the necessary skills and experience for the job positions mentioned in the notification. In that case, you can apply by contacting the Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agency , Please submit your updated resume and required documents and application to apply for these job vacancies.
The important dates for this job demand are as follows:
- Last date for walk-in interview:
- Date of departure: To be notified later
Salary and Benefits
offers attractive salary packages and benefits to its employees. The salary for each position is as follows:
- Overtime Pay: As per Australia Labor Law
- Employment Insurance: –
- Leave: 30 Days annual leave.
Working Hours and Days
The selected candidates will have to work for six days a week. You have to work 8 hours per day, 48 hours per week.
Visa and Ticket
Visa and ticket for the selected candidates. Visa is valid for years and can be renewed after expiration.
There is a service charge of NPR associated with this job. Candidates are advised to clarify any questions about the service charge during the application process.
- What is the eligibility criteria for these job positions?
- Candidates must be Nepali citizens between 18 and 40 Years, have at least relevant work experience, and be physically and mentally healthy.
- What is the last date for the walk-in interview?
- The last date for the walk-in interview is .
- What are the available vacancies?
- The available vacancies are .
- What are the working hours and days?
- The selected candidates will have to work for six days and 8 Hours.
An autonomous organization under Ministry of Culture, Government of India and is fully funded by it, invites applications for the following posts at Head Office, New Delhi:
1. Deputy Secretary (Sales)
No. of post : One (Reserved for SC)
Location : Head Office, New Delhi
Pay Scale : Level-11/67700-208700(7 CPC) (pre-revised PB III/15600-39100/GP-Rs. 6600) (6 CPC)
Educational & Other Qualifications:
1.Post Graduate degree from a recognised University or equivalent professional qualification.
2. Diploma in Sales Management.
3. General knowledge of Indian literature and contacts with the book sellers, distributors and book selling agencies.
4. Sound knowledge of at least one Indian language and good knowledge of English.
5. Five years’ experience in sales management in a reputed Publishing House and Isnag e of the latest methods of sales promotion.
6. Basic knowledge of computer application. uesirame:
1. Experience in organising Book Exhibitions
2. Good contact with the literary community.
Age Limit: 50 Years (Relaxation as per Government of India rules)
2. Assistant Editor
No of post : One (Reserved for OBC)
Location : Head Office, New Delhi
Pay Scale : Pay Scale: Level-10/56100-177500 (7 CPC) (pre-revised PB III/15600-39100/GP-Rs. 5400) (6 CPC)
Educational & other qualifications:
1. A Post Graduate degree from a wegggrara University in a language/literature recognised by the AMAMI_
2. Good Knowledge of Hindi/English and one or more Indian languages of the region concerned
3. Five years experience in editing literary and scholarly manuscripts and overseeing Mu through the various stages of production.
4. Basic knowledge of computer application.
1. A research degree in literature.
2. Research experience and published work.
3. General knowledge of Indian literature.
4. Diploma in Journalism.
Age Limit: 50 Years (Relaxation as per Government of India rules).
3. Technical Assistant
No. of post: One (Reserved for OBC)
Pay Scale: Level-6/35400-112400 (7 CPC) (pre-revised PB 1119300-34800/GP- Rs. 4200) (6 CPC)
Location: Head Office, New Delhi
Educational & Essential:
1.Graduation or equivalent qualification.
2.Diploma in Book Publishing.
3. Five years experience in a printing press or a publishing house or a Govt. undertaking concerned with book publishing.
4. Knowledge of various processes of printing and book publishing.
5. Good knowledge of one or more languages and literature with ability to edit literary 6. Basic knowledge of computer application.
Age Limit: 30 Years (Relaxation as per Government of India rules).
Those working in Central/ State Government/ Autonomous agtations/ Renowned Educational Institutions may apply through proper channel.
The incumbent selected is liable to be transferred to any of the offices of the SSW, Akademi located in India.The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visa Akademi website and follow the application procedure as stated.
Applications received through email and without self attested copies will not be accepted. The application along with self attested copies of qualifications/ experience etc.
in the prescribed format as given on the website duly super scribed on the envelope “Name of the post applied for addressed to Secretary, Sam, Akademi Rabindra Bhavan 35, Ferozeshan Road, New Delhi-110001 should reach this office within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Website: http://www.sahitya-akademi.gov.in
Before applying for any job, it’s essential to follow these steps:
- Check the LT. No. Before applying.
- You can check the LT. No. On the Government of Nepal website, Ministry of Labour, Employment And Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- The website to check the LT. No. is https://dofe.gov.np/home.aspx.
- You can also check the LT. No. Through SMS by typing [LT] [Space] [LT.No.] and sending it to 34001.
- If you need more information, you can contact the Department of Foreign Labor in Tahachal.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
1. Confirm that visa Is issued under your name
2. Be clear on the services, facilities and salary that is mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Please deposit money in the company where you have been offered employment only after receiving a personal visa. Please be sure to collect vouchers.
4. Please note the contact number and address of Nepalese Diplomatic Offices of those countries where you are or are being employed. This makes it easy to get in touch when you need them.
5. Do not pay more cash than described in this document. It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment.
7. Before going abroad for employment sign the employment contract only after, read carefully about the country in which you will be work, About company, facilities,
services, terms and conditions mentioned in the agreement thoroughly and Please keep a copy of it safely.
8. Please use Nepal’s airport during your foreign travel, because you are not likely to have a consent.
9. If you want to know more details regarding this advertisement please contact Department of Foreign Employment (DOFE), Buddhanagar.