An autonomous organization under Ministry of Culture, Government of India and is fully funded by it, invites applications for the following posts at Head Office, New Delhi:
1. Deputy Secretary (Sales)
No. of post : One (Reserved for SC)
Location : Head Office, New Delhi
Pay Scale : Level-11/67700-208700(7 CPC) (pre-revised PB III/15600-39100/GP-Rs. 6600) (6 CPC)
Educational & Other Qualifications:
1.Post Graduate degree from a recognised University or equivalent professional qualification.
2. Diploma in Sales Management.
3. General knowledge of Indian literature and contacts with the book sellers, distributors and book selling agencies.
4. Sound knowledge of at least one Indian language and good knowledge of English.
5. Five years’ experience in sales management in a reputed Publishing House and Isnag e of the latest methods of sales promotion.
6. Basic knowledge of computer application. uesirame:
1. Experience in organising Book Exhibitions
2. Good contact with the literary community.
Age Limit: 50 Years (Relaxation as per Government of India rules)
2. Assistant Editor
No of post : One (Reserved for OBC)
Location : Head Office, New Delhi
Pay Scale : Pay Scale: Level-10/56100-177500 (7 CPC) (pre-revised PB III/15600-39100/GP-Rs. 5400) (6 CPC)
Educational & other qualifications:
1. A Post Graduate degree from a wegggrara University in a language/literature recognised by the AMAMI_
2. Good Knowledge of Hindi/English and one or more Indian languages of the region concerned
3. Five years experience in editing literary and scholarly manuscripts and overseeing Mu through the various stages of production.
4. Basic knowledge of computer application.
1. A research degree in literature.
2. Research experience and published work.
3. General knowledge of Indian literature.
4. Diploma in Journalism.
Age Limit: 50 Years (Relaxation as per Government of India rules).
3. Technical Assistant
No. of post: One (Reserved for OBC)
Pay Scale: Level-6/35400-112400 (7 CPC) (pre-revised PB 1119300-34800/GP- Rs. 4200) (6 CPC)
Location: Head Office, New Delhi
Educational & Essential:
1.Graduation or equivalent qualification.
2.Diploma in Book Publishing.
3. Five years experience in a printing press or a publishing house or a Govt. undertaking concerned with book publishing.
4. Knowledge of various processes of printing and book publishing.
5. Good knowledge of one or more languages and literature with ability to edit literary 6. Basic knowledge of computer application.
Age Limit: 30 Years (Relaxation as per Government of India rules).
Those working in Central/ State Government/ Autonomous agtations/ Renowned Educational Institutions may apply through proper channel.
The incumbent selected is liable to be transferred to any of the offices of the SSW, Akademi located in India.The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visa Akademi website and follow the application procedure as stated.
Applications received through email and without self attested copies will not be accepted. The application along with self attested copies of qualifications/ experience etc.
in the prescribed format as given on the website duly super scribed on the envelope “Name of the post applied for addressed to Secretary, Sam, Akademi Rabindra Bhavan 35, Ferozeshan Road, New Delhi-110001 should reach this office within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Website: http://www.sahitya-akademi.gov.in