The following 1 (one) post is required to be filled by Deputation Basis
Caretaker – 1(one) post at Headquarters of Staff Selection
Commission, New Delhi.
Pay Matrix-5 (Old Pay Band PB-1 of Rs. 5200-20200/- with the
Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-)
Eligibility:- Officials under the Central Government.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis, Or (ii) with two years regular service in the post within old pay band PB-1 of Rs. 5200-20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2400/- or equivalent, Or (iii) with 10 years regular service in the posts with old pay band PB-I of Rs. 5200-20200/-with the grade pay of Rs. 1900/- or equivalent.
Preferably having any one or all of the following:
- One year’s experience of working as Caretaker in Govt. Office,
- One year’s experience of working in a Security Organization,
- Diploma/Certificate in Sanitary or Public Hygiene or Diploma/Certificate in Electrical/Civil Engineering/Sanitary Engineering.
Period of Deputation: Not exceeding 3 (Three) years.
Pay and other conditions of service of the selected official will be regulated in accordance with DoP&T’s O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time.
For more details and Curriculum Vitae (Proforma) please logon the website www.ssc.nic.in.
Subject :- Recruitment to various posts under Selection Posts-2018 – reg.
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct recruitment to 131 categories of posts with 1141 vacancies for different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India through Phase – VI/2018 Selection Posts Examination in the Computer Based Examination (CBE) Mode.
- The said examination is tentatively scheduled on 27th, 29th and 30th October, 2018.
- A detailed advertisement along with eligibility criteria, terms & conditions and application format etc. is available on the Commission’s website i.e. ssconline.nic.in. Any corrigendum of the advertisement will be hosted on the said website only. Interested candidates may apply online through the website of the Commission w.e.f. 5th September, 2018 till 30th September, 2018 (Upto 5.00 PM).