| , a Australia-based company, has released a job notification through Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agency, , for skilled and unskilled workers from Nepal. The company is looking to fill positions for under its LT No. . Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agencies are facilitating the recruitment process. This job demand could be your golden chance if you seek foreign employment or Baideshik Rojgar opportunities. Don’t hesitate to apply for the vacancies and maximise this opportunity.
The last date for Walk-In Interviews for this job demand is . Read the entire article to Know more about the job details, such as salary, available vacancies, and important dates. Here are some essential highlights for the aforementioned positions: you will be expected to work six days weekly. Additionally, the company may provide visas and tickets to selected candidates.
Table of Contents
- Available Vacancies
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Procedure
- Important Dates
- Salary and Benefits
- Working Hours and Days
- Visa and Ticket
- Important Note
- Important Information
|Areas of Specialization|
|Orientation Training Charge||700|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||According to position.|
|Welfare fund Arrangement||1500 Nrs, Self Payable.|
|Visa Stamping Charge|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)|
|Pre-medical in Nepal|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||years|
is a leading company based in Australia that specializes in . They have released a job demand notification via the Nepali manpower recruitment agency, , LT No. ".
has job vacancies for the following positions:
Candidates must fulfil the following requirements to be eligible for these posts:-:
- Must be a Nepalese citizen
- The age should be between 18 and 40 years.
- Must have a minimum of work experience in the respective field
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Minimum Qualification: SLC Passed
- Work Experience: By Position
- Candidate should be flexible to work in different shifts
- Basic Computer Skills
- Able to communicate in English
- A positive, brilliant team member
- Able to follow instructions accurately
- Teamwork skill
While performing the duties of this job, this individual must have a full range of body movements, including walking, standing, sitting, lifting floor to waist, lifting waist to shoulder, stair climbing, ladder climbing and bending or twisting.
Suppose you have the necessary skills and experience for the job positions mentioned in the notification. In that case, you can apply by contacting the Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agency , Please submit your updated resume and required documents and application to apply for these job vacancies.
The important dates for this job demand are as follows:
- Last date for walk-in interview:
- Date of departure: To be notified later
Salary and Benefits
offers attractive salary packages and benefits to its employees. The salary for each position is as follows:
- Overtime Pay: As per Australia Labor Law
- Employment Insurance: –
- Leave: 30 Days annual leave.
Working Hours and Days
The selected candidates will have to work for six days a week. You have to work 8 hours per day, 48 hours per week.
Visa and Ticket
Visa and ticket for the selected candidates. Visa is valid for years and can be renewed after expiration.
There is a service charge of NPR associated with this job. Candidates are advised to clarify any questions about the service charge during the application process.
- What is the eligibility criteria for these job positions?
- Candidates must be Nepali citizens between 18 and 40 Years, have at least relevant work experience, and be physically and mentally healthy.
- What is the last date for the walk-in interview?
- The last date for the walk-in interview is .
- What are the available vacancies?
- The available vacancies are .
- What are the working hours and days?
- The selected candidates will have to work for six days and 8 Hours.
Applications are invited for the post of four Stenographers, one Assistant and one Court Master in level -6 (pre-revised scale Pay Band of PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200) (Group B Posts, General Central Service) on deputation basis in Adjudicating Authority, PMLA, Department of Revenue, New Delhi on the following terms and conditions.
The eligibility conditions for deputation are as follows:-Assistant
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or office under the Central/State Govt.
- Eight years service in pre-revised scale of Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs. 2400/-rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the post of UDC or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department and working knowledge of computer.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or office under the Central/ State Govt.
- Ten years regular service in the pay grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in pay band 1 Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- or equivalent in the parent cadre or department.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department or office under the Central/ State Govt.
- Six years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the posts of in pay band Rs. 5200-20200 in with grade pay Rs. 2800/- or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department (iii) with ten years service in the
grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in post in pay band – 1 Rs. 5200-20200 (pre-revised) with grade pay of Rs. 2400/- or equivalent in parent cadre/ department and having bachelor’s degree from recognized University/ Institute with two years experience in maintenance of record of Court proceedings in a Government office/ department/ judicial authority and working knowledge of computer.
Period of deputation including period of deputation in another Ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. This maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall be not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of reciept of application. Terms and conditions for deputation shall be governed/regulated according to the applicable normal terms and conditions for deputation issued by DOPT, the Government of
India from time to time. Officials who volunteer for the post will not be permitted to withdraw their name later on. The attested photocopies of the ACRs of the applicants for the last 5 years along with Vigillance
Clearance may also be sent along with his/ her applications. The applications in the given prescribed proforma (Annexure-1) along with documents, mentioned above should be forwarded through proper channel to
Administrative Officer, Adjudicating Authority, PMLA, Room no. 26, 4th floor, Jeevan Deep Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001 within 60 days from the date of issue of this advertisement. Application received after the closing date or without documents mentioned above or without forwarded through proper channel or otherwise incomplete will not be considered.
1. Post applied for
2. Name of the Applicant
3. Father’s name
4. Date of birth
5. Date of entry in Govt. service
6. Present post held
i. Ad hoc
7. Pay band with regular pay/level
8. Date of appointment in grade
9. Present pay
10. Working experience
(including computer operation)
11. Educational Qualification
12. Date of return from ex-cadre post, if any
13. Brief service particulars
14. Whether belongs to SC/ST/ Ex-serviceman/ others EN 23/17
Signature of the applicant
(to be filled in by the Cadre
Certificate by parent office
1. The information furnished by the applicant has been verified from the records and found to be correct.
2. No vigilance or disciplinary case or any other dispute is pending against the candidate.
3. Original/ photocopies of the ACRs of the candidate for last 5 years duly attested by the Head of the Department are enclosed/ being sent separately.
4. The candidate will be relieved within 15 days of the receipt of the letter of his Appointment on deputation.
PS – for more details kindly visit website of the department of Revenue
Before applying for any job, it’s essential to follow these steps:
- Check the LT. No. Before applying.
- You can check the LT. No. On the Government of Nepal website, Ministry of Labour, Employment And Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- The website to check the LT. No. is https://dofe.gov.np/home.aspx.
- You can also check the LT. No. Through SMS by typing [LT] [Space] [LT.No.] and sending it to 34001.
- If you need more information, you can contact the Department of Foreign Labor in Tahachal.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
1. Confirm that visa Is issued under your name
2. Be clear on the services, facilities and salary that is mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Please deposit money in the company where you have been offered employment only after receiving a personal visa. Please be sure to collect vouchers.
4. Please note the contact number and address of Nepalese Diplomatic Offices of those countries where you are or are being employed. This makes it easy to get in touch when you need them.
5. Do not pay more cash than described in this document. It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment.
7. Before going abroad for employment sign the employment contract only after, read carefully about the country in which you will be work, About company, facilities,
services, terms and conditions mentioned in the agreement thoroughly and Please keep a copy of it safely.
8. Please use Nepal’s airport during your foreign travel, because you are not likely to have a consent.
9. If you want to know more details regarding this advertisement please contact Department of Foreign Employment (DOFE), Buddhanagar.