Applications are invited for the post of four Stenographers, one Assistant and one Court Master in level -6 (pre-revised scale Pay Band of PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200) (Group B Posts, General Central Service) on deputation basis in Adjudicating Authority, PMLA, Department of Revenue, New Delhi on the following terms and conditions.
The eligibility conditions for deputation are as follows:-Assistant
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or office under the Central/State Govt.
- Eight years service in pre-revised scale of Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs. 2400/-rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the post of UDC or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department and working knowledge of computer.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or office under the Central/ State Govt.
- Ten years regular service in the pay grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in pay band 1 Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- or equivalent in the parent cadre or department.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department or office under the Central/ State Govt.
- Six years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the posts of in pay band Rs. 5200-20200 in with grade pay Rs. 2800/- or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department (iii) with ten years service in the
grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in post in pay band – 1 Rs. 5200-20200 (pre-revised) with grade pay of Rs. 2400/- or equivalent in parent cadre/ department and having bachelor’s degree from recognized University/ Institute with two years experience in maintenance of record of Court proceedings in a Government office/ department/ judicial authority and working knowledge of computer.
Period of deputation including period of deputation in another Ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. This maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall be not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of reciept of application. Terms and conditions for deputation shall be governed/regulated according to the applicable normal terms and conditions for deputation issued by DOPT, the Government of
India from time to time. Officials who volunteer for the post will not be permitted to withdraw their name later on. The attested photocopies of the ACRs of the applicants for the last 5 years along with Vigillance
Clearance may also be sent along with his/ her applications. The applications in the given prescribed proforma (Annexure-1) along with documents, mentioned above should be forwarded through proper channel to
Administrative Officer, Adjudicating Authority, PMLA, Room no. 26, 4th floor, Jeevan Deep Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001 within 60 days from the date of issue of this advertisement. Application received after the closing date or without documents mentioned above or without forwarded through proper channel or otherwise incomplete will not be considered.
1. Post applied for
2. Name of the Applicant
3. Father’s name
4. Date of birth
5. Date of entry in Govt. service
6. Present post held
i. Ad hoc
7. Pay band with regular pay/level
8. Date of appointment in grade
9. Present pay
10. Working experience
(including computer operation)
11. Educational Qualification
12. Date of return from ex-cadre post, if any
13. Brief service particulars
14. Whether belongs to SC/ST/ Ex-serviceman/ others EN 23/17
Signature of the applicant
(to be filled in by the Cadre
Certificate by parent office
1. The information furnished by the applicant has been verified from the records and found to be correct.
2. No vigilance or disciplinary case or any other dispute is pending against the candidate.
3. Original/ photocopies of the ACRs of the candidate for last 5 years duly attested by the Head of the Department are enclosed/ being sent separately.
4. The candidate will be relieved within 15 days of the receipt of the letter of his Appointment on deputation.
PS – for more details kindly visit website of the department of Revenue