Subject: Filling up of the post of Director of Administration in Films Division, Mumbai.
It is proposed to fill up one post of Director of Administration in Films Division, Mumbai in the Level 13 of Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band-4 of Rs. 37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/- (Central Service Post, Group ‘A’ (Class-I) included in the General Central Service, Group ‘A’ (Class-I) on deputation basis by a suitable officer from an All India Service or a Central Service Group ‘A’ (Class-I) with about 12 to 15 years’ service. The Headquarters of the post is Mumbai. The main duties envisaged for the post are to oversee, supervise and streamline the administrative and financial working of Films Division including distribution of films and vigilance matters subject to the overall supervision and control of the Director General, who is Head of the Department. The officer is also required to give leadership and also administrative support to the implementation of the various plan schemes i.e., on going and new schemes to be executed in Films Division.
- The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ departments of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years. The maximum age limit for appointment shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- The pay and allowances of the officers selected will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel and Training’s O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay Il) dated the 17th June, 2010 as amended from time to time.
- It is requested that the applications of the Officers who are eligible and can be spared immediately in the event of their selection may be sent to the Ministry (In duplicate) in the proforma at Annexure addressed to Director (Films), Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Room No. 133, A-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001 along with their bio-data and up-to-date Confidential Reports/APARs of last five years within45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. While forwarding the applications, it is requested also to furnish a Cadre Clearance Certificate, an Integrity Certificate in respect of the Officers in addition to Vigilance Clearance and also a certificate to the effect that no major/minor penalty was imposed on the officer during last 10 years (ALL IN ORIGINAL). No application will be entertained which is found incomplete or received after the last date of submission and/ or which has been forwarded without complete and up-to-date character rolls, vigilance clearance and other documents duly verified by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India.
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION IN THE LEVEL 13 OF PAY MATRIX (PRE-REVISED PAY BAND-4 OF Rs. 37400-
67000 WITH GRADE PAY OF Rs. 8700/-] ON DEPUTATION BASIS IN FILMS DIVISION, MUMBAI UNDER MINISTRY OF INFORMATION & BROADCASTING
- Name and Address (in Block Letters) : _________________________________
- Date of Birth (in Christian era): _______________________________________
- Date of retirement under Central/State Govt. Rules: _______________________
- Educational Qualifications : __________________________________________
- Whether educational and other qualifications required for the post are satisfied. (If any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the Rules, state the authority for the same)
|Required||by the Officer|
- Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requirement of the post.
- Details of Employment, in chronological order. Enclose a separate sheet duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.
|From||To||Scale of Pay
& Basic Pay
|Nature of Duties (in detail)|
- Nature of present employment i.e. Ad-hoc or Temporary or Quasi-Permanent or Permanent.
- In case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis, please state:-
- The date of initial appointment
- Period of appointment on deputation/contract
- Name of the parent office/Organization to which you belong.
- Additional details about present employment.
Please state whether working under (indicate the name of your employer against the relevant entry)
- Central Government
- State Government
- Autonomous Organisation
- Government Undertaking
- Please state whether you are working in the same Department and are in the feeder grade or feeder to feeder grade.
- Are you in Revised Scale of Pay? If yes, give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale.
- Total emoluments per month now drawn.
- Additional information, if any, which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post.
(This among other things may provide information with regard to (i) additional academic qualifications (ii) professional training and (iii) work experience over and above prescribed in the Vacancy Circular/ Advertisement)
(Note: Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient).
- Please state whether you are applying for deputation (ISTC)/Absorption/ Re-employment Basis. (Officers under Central/State Governments are only eligible for “Absorption”. Candidates of non-Government Organisations are eligible only for short-term Contract)
- Whether belongs to SC/ST
(The candidates may indicate information with regard to (i) Research publications and reports and special projects (ii) Awards/Scholarship/Official Appreciation (iii)
Affiliation with the professional Bodies/institutions/societies and (iv) any other information.
(NOTE:- Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient)
I have carefully gone through the vacancy circular/advertisement and I am well aware that the Curriculum Vitae duly supported by documents submitted by me will also be assessed by the Selection Committee at the time of selection for the post.
|Signature of the Candidate|
|(Employer with Seal)|