We serve free of cost, there will be no any recruitment fees or any other hidden fees involved.We are not an employment agency we merely offer an opportunity to post a free vacancy listing on our website and allow job seekers to effectively find the posted job offer and apply for that position.
currently looking for Fruit picking , Factory Workers ( male & female ). We provide free visa & free air ticket. No fees required for in this job This is totally free services. Excellent job opportunity to work and earn in Canada. We guarantee all process are absolutely free cost and no charges required for it.
Job Category: Factory Workers
Job Location: Canada
Salary: Starting at $21.24
Job Title: Junior Factory Worker, Entry-Level Factory Workers, Production Workers-Factory Workers
Manpower is looking an urgent hire for Production Workers/Factory Workers position for a Manufacturing company that provides highly specialized solutions in the packaging industry to end clients ranging from Small Medium Business to Global companies.
What we Offer:
- Wages: $12.50
- Type of contract: Temporary Full Time
- Between 40 Hours per week
- Duration of the Term: 2 to 3 months
- Location: Dugald Road Area
- Working Hours: 8-12 Hours/Day
- Starts Immediately
- Must be available for every 2 weeks of shifting schedules, All candidates must be available for all shifts
- 7:30 AM – 7:30PM (2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off)
In order to qualify for this role, it is vital that you:
- Be available from Monday through Sunday
- Must be able to work 5 Days a week
- Must have own Vehicle however there is Bus Routes and Schedules
- Able to Pass a Background Check preferred
- Must have Steel Toed Boots
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 1 year of experience as Warehouse or Production
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Must be able to work in Dugald Road Area, Winnipeg
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Checks the labels against the docket to ensure correct labels are on
- Fills in SPC checklist
- Collects hourly samples for Quality Control and Graphics department
- Ensures correct boxes are at the machine, make boxes and labels as needed for their shift. Signs product label of each box produced with employee number.
- Catches bags/pouches in correct bundles and ensures packaged as per quality boards
- Ensures quality of products meet Client standards. Any defects (print, lamination, slitting) are informed to the operator, coordinator and manager.
- Assists operator in any functions required (i. e. cleaning, gathering tools or products)
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Additional responsibilities will be added.
- You are at least 18 years of age
- Legally entitled to be employed in Canada
- Have a personal interest in manufacturing roles
Our Hiring Process:To be considered for this role, you will first complete an online application, second an online fit test, third a simulation, and finally the most qualified candidates are chosen to take part in an interview.
- Sanitary work environment
- Ample training
- Personal time-off
- Referral program
- Discount purchase program
- And much more!
How to apply this job for free ?
- To apply, each candidates has to read the details first and must full fill all given criteria. The Submit Button / Link is provided below. Click on the link given and below and fill up the form.
- Documents needed :
- Latest CV /Resume
Only the selected Candidates will be called for interview.
Note : For Applying the job please go through the instructions. and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, submit us your Resume so that we can know you. We will email you once you are approved. Thank you.
The history of Canada covers the period from the arrival of Paleo-Indians thousands of years ago to the present day. Prior to European colonization, the lands encompassing present-day Canada were inhabited for millennia by Indigenous peoples, with distinct trade networks, spiritual beliefs, and styles of social organization. Some of these older civilizations had long faded by the time of the first European arrivals and have been discovered through archaeological investigations.
Note : For Applying the job please go through the job that suits you from the web page and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, provide us your RESUME so that They can know you. They will email you once you are approved. Thank you for your concern alljobvacancies.com You can apply for the above position by clicking here or view more jobs.
Disclaimer : By using alljobvacancies.com you agree to the following: alljobvacancies.com provides a free service which should be accepted as is. All the job information is provided by the respective employers, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information like salary, job requirements and description. Under no circumstances will alljobvacancies.com be responsible for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of our website and services.