| , a Oman-based company, has released a job notification through Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agency, , for skilled and unskilled workers from Nepal. The company is looking to fill positions for under its LT No. . Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agencies are facilitating the recruitment process. This job demand could be your golden chance if you seek foreign employment or Baideshik Rojgar opportunities. Don’t hesitate to apply for the vacancies and maximise this opportunity.
The last date for Walk-In Interviews for this job demand is . Read the entire article to Know more about the job details, such as salary, available vacancies, and important dates. Here are some essential highlights for the aforementioned positions: you will be expected to work six days weekly. Additionally, the company may provide visas and tickets to selected candidates.
Table of Contents
- Available Vacancies
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Procedure
- Important Dates
- Salary and Benefits
- Working Hours and Days
- Visa and Ticket
- Important Note
- Important Information
|Areas of Specialization|
|Orientation Training Charge||700|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||According to position.|
|Welfare fund Arrangement||1500 Nrs, Self Payable.|
|Visa Stamping Charge|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)|
|Pre-medical in Nepal|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||years|
is a leading company based in Oman that specializes in . They have released a job demand notification via the Nepali manpower recruitment agency, , LT No. ".
has job vacancies for the following positions:
Candidates must fulfil the following requirements to be eligible for these posts:-:
- Must be a Nepalese citizen
- The age should be between 18 and 40 years.
- Must have a minimum of work experience in the respective field
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Minimum Qualification: SLC Passed
- Work Experience: By Position
- Candidate should be flexible to work in different shifts
- Basic Computer Skills
- Able to communicate in English
- A positive, brilliant team member
- Able to follow instructions accurately
- Teamwork skill
While performing the duties of this job, this individual must have a full range of body movements, including walking, standing, sitting, lifting floor to waist, lifting waist to shoulder, stair climbing, ladder climbing and bending or twisting.
Suppose you have the necessary skills and experience for the job positions mentioned in the notification. In that case, you can apply by contacting the Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agency , Please submit your updated resume and required documents and application to apply for these job vacancies.
The important dates for this job demand are as follows:
- Last date for walk-in interview:
- Date of departure: To be notified later
Salary and Benefits
offers attractive salary packages and benefits to its employees. The salary for each position is as follows:
- Overtime Pay: As per Oman Labor Law
- Employment Insurance: –
- Leave: 30 Days annual leave.
Working Hours and Days
The selected candidates will have to work for six days a week. You have to work 8 hours per day, 48 hours per week.
Visa and Ticket
Visa and ticket for the selected candidates. Visa is valid for years and can be renewed after expiration.
There is a service charge of NPR associated with this job. Candidates are advised to clarify any questions about the service charge during the application process.
- What is the eligibility criteria for these job positions?
- Candidates must be Nepali citizens between 18 and 40 Years, have at least relevant work experience, and be physically and mentally healthy.
- What is the last date for the walk-in interview?
- The last date for the walk-in interview is .
- What are the available vacancies?
- The available vacancies are .
- What are the working hours and days?
- The selected candidates will have to work for six days and 8 Hours.
IOCL are looking for energetic and dedicated Graduates (any discipline) with minimum 55% marks
(relaxed to 50 % for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwBD categories) and having passed the
CA/ CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of
India (CA Institute) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA Institute) with at least three years
of relevant experience, post CA/CMA Intermediate qualification, of working in finance function.
The details of eligibility criteria regarding disciplines, prescribed educational qualification, age and
other eligibility criteria and application procedure are mentioned below:
Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55 % marks (relaxed to 50 % for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwBD categories) and have passed the CA/ CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification from CA/CMA institute)
At least three years of post qualification relevant working experience as on 30th June, 2018. Relevant field includes experience in the field(s) of Finance/Accounts/Taxation/Cost Accounting/Auditing etc. The articled training /practical training which are integrated to the curriculum of respective institution shall not be considered as valid experience for this purpose.
a) Candidates having passed final examination from CA/CMA Institutes are not eligible.
b) Above mentioned experiences are indicative and not exhaustive.
The Corporation reserves the right to take a final decision for considering/ not considering an experience as valid experience for the post.
Maximum 30 years as on 30th June,2018 for general category candidates. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PwBD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
Selected candidates will have to execute a bond to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years from the date of oining the corporation. The bond amount is as under :
General Candidates – Rs. Fifty Thousand only SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/ PwBD – Rs. Thirty Five Thousand only
How to apply
i. The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply to Indian Oil in online
mode. The relevant link will be made available from 22nd October, 2018 on the Indian Oil’s
ii. The percentage of marks of the qualifications should be filled upto two decimal places in the
iii. Candidates should click on the ONLINE application link, read the instructions carefully and
fill-in the ONLINE application form giving correct and accurate information.
iv. The candidates must fill-in the information boxes correctly and ‘tick’ the appropriate box,
v. Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit
button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique
application ID along with the completed application form.
vi. Candidate should take a print out of completed application, affix his/her recent passport size
photograph, put his/ her signature at the space provided and keep it with him/ her safely for
vii. This print out of application should be kept in safe custody of the candidate. Candidates must
not send this printout to any office of IndianOil.
viii. 10th November, 2018 is the last date for receiving the ONLINE application by IndianOil.
Before applying for any job, it’s essential to follow these steps:
- Check the LT. No. Before applying.
- You can check the LT. No. On the Government of Nepal website, Ministry of Labour, Employment And Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- The website to check the LT. No. is https://dofe.gov.np/home.aspx.
- You can also check the LT. No. Through SMS by typing [LT] [Space] [LT.No.] and sending it to 34001.
- If you need more information, you can contact the Department of Foreign Labor in Tahachal.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
1. Confirm that visa Is issued under your name
2. Be clear on the services, facilities and salary that is mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Please deposit money in the company where you have been offered employment only after receiving a personal visa. Please be sure to collect vouchers.
4. Please note the contact number and address of Nepalese Diplomatic Offices of those countries where you are or are being employed. This makes it easy to get in touch when you need them.
5. Do not pay more cash than described in this document. It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment.
7. Before going abroad for employment sign the employment contract only after, read carefully about the country in which you will be work, About company, facilities,
services, terms and conditions mentioned in the agreement thoroughly and Please keep a copy of it safely.
8. Please use Nepal’s airport during your foreign travel, because you are not likely to have a consent.
9. If you want to know more details regarding this advertisement please contact Department of Foreign Employment (DOFE), Buddhanagar.