ASIA PACIFIC JAPAN COOPERATIVE, Japan, has released its notification for Vacancy of Industrial packaging, through LT No. 219579. If you want to make a career with this job vacancy, then this is Golden Chance For you. Apply for this Industrial packaging Job vacancy and grab the most of this opportunity.
The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 14 August 2019. Read the article to know in detail about the salary, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important Highlights of the ASIA PACIFIC JAPAN COOPERATIVE for Industrial packaging, . Working days will be six days per week. There will be visa and ticket available from the company to the selected candidate. Service Charge will be payable 30000 Npr. More detail are given below.
|Recruiting Agency||Future Star Manpower Pvt. Ltd.|
|Company Name||ASIA PACIFIC JAPAN COOPERATIVE|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Areas of Specialization||Industries,|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||According to position.|
|Salary Range (Nrs.)||Nrs. 146000 – 147000|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||Nrs. 30000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Not Provided|
|Employment Insurance||provided by Hiring Company|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
Recruiting : Future Star Manpower Pvt. Ltd.,
Lt. No : 219579
Company: ASIA PACIFIC JAPAN COOPERATIVE
Last Date: 14 August 2019
Skill: Industrial packaging
Salary: 1,46,374 Npr
Working hour: 8 Hour
working days: 6 days in week
Service Duration: 3 years
Minimum Qualification: SLC Passed
How To Apply
Please contact manpower company below for further information:
Manpower: Future Star Manpower Pvt. Ltd
Address: Townplanning, Samakhusi Kathmandu
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- High School Diploma/ GED.
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
Note: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system. You can check Lt Number of this job vacancy’s for authenticity, visiting official website of Department of Foreign Labor ,