Before applying for any job follow the following :
➡ Check the LT.No. before Apply
➡ You can check the LT. No. through Government of Nepal, Ministry of Labour, Employment And Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment, Kathmandu, Nepal’s website.
➡ Website to check LT.No. is: http://www.dofe.gov.np/home.aspx
➡ You can check through the SMS service. To check through the SMS service go to the message box and type [LT] [Space] [LT.No.] and send it to 34001.
➡ If you need more information, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.
Note: यो Vacancy को बारेमा केहि Doubt लागेमा Department of Foreign Labor को Website (www.dofe.gov.np ) मा गएर LT Number check गर्नु हुन अनुरोध गरिन्छ, This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system. You can check this job vacancy’s authenticity visiting official ( www.dofe.gov.np ) website of Department of Foreign Labor , हामीसँग तपाईं फेसबुक र ट्विटरमा पनि जोडिन सक्नुहुन्छ ।
Subscribe New Job
- Address: Old Baneshwor-9, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Phone: +977 1 4465793
- Mobile: +977 9807906144
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
1. Confirm that visa Is issued under your name
2. Be clear on the services, facilities and salary that is mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Please deposit money in the company where you have been offered employment only after receiving a personal visa. Please be sure to collect vouchers.
4. Please note the contact number and address of Nepalese Diplomatic Offices of those countries where you are or are being employed. This makes it easy to get in touch when you need them.
5. Do not pay more cash than described in this document. It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment.
7. Before going abroad for employment sign the employment contract only after, read carefully about the country in which you will be work, About company, facilities,
services, terms and conditions mentioned in the agreement thoroughly and Please keep a copy of it safely.
8. Please use Nepal’s airport during your foreign travel, because you are not likely to have a consent.
9. If you want to know more details regarding this advertisement please contact Department of Foreign
Employment (DOFE), Buddhanagar.
- 4 weeks ago
- 7 जना
- 1 month ago
- 20 जना
- 1 month ago
- 8 जना
- 3 months ago
- 12 जना
- 5 months ago
- 23 जना
- 8 months ago
- 2 जना