Jobs in Europe Cyprus for Nepali | Andriana Kyriakou, a Cyprus-based company, has released a job notification through Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agency, Agni Overseas Private Limited , for skilled and unskilled workers from Nepal. The company is looking to fill positions for Waiter, under its LT No. 267109. Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agencies are facilitating the recruitment process. This job demand could be your golden chance if you seek foreign employment or Baideshik Rojgar opportunities. Don’t hesitate to apply for the vacancies and maximise this opportunity.
The last date for Walk-In Interviews for this job demand is 20th February 2023 . Read the entire article to Know more about the job details, such as salary, available vacancies, and important dates. Here are some essential highlights for the aforementioned positions: you will be expected to work six days weekly. Additionally, the company may provide visas and tickets to selected candidates.
Table of Contents
- About Andriana Kyriakou
- Available Vacancies
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Procedure
- Important Dates
- Salary and Benefits
- Working Hours and Days
- Visa and Ticket
- Important Note
- Important Information
|Areas of Specialization||Contracting Company|
|Orientation Training Charge||700|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||According to position.|
|Welfare fund Arrangement||1500 Nrs, Self Payable.|
|Visa Stamping Charge||Provided by Hiring Company|
|Visa Ticket||Provided by Hiring Company|
|Food/ Accommodation||Provided by Hiring Company|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||10,000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Provided|
|Employment Insurance||Provided by Hiring Company|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
About Andriana Kyriakou
Andriana Kyriakou is a leading company based in Cyprus that specializes in Contracting Company. They have released a job demand notification via the Nepali manpower recruitment agency, "Agni Overseas Private Limited , LT No. 267109".
Andriana Kyriakou has job vacancies for the following positions:
Candidates must fulfil the following requirements to be eligible for these posts:-:
- Must be a Nepalese citizen
- The age should be between 18 and 40 years.
- Must have a minimum of work experience in the respective field
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Minimum Qualification: SLC Passed
- Work Experience: By Position
- Candidate should be flexible to work in different shifts
- Basic Computer Skills
- Able to communicate in English
- A positive, brilliant team member
- Able to follow instructions accurately
- Teamwork skill
While performing the duties of this job, this individual must have a full range of body movements, including walking, standing, sitting, lifting floor to waist, lifting waist to shoulder, stair climbing, ladder climbing and bending or twisting.
Suppose you have the necessary skills and experience for the job positions mentioned in the notification. In that case, you can apply by contacting the Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agency Agni Overseas Private Limited , Please submit your updated resume and required documents and application to apply for these job vacancies.
The important dates for this job demand are as follows:
- Last date for walk-in interview: 20th February 2023
- Date of departure: To be notified later
Salary and Benefits
Andriana Kyriakou offers attractive salary packages and benefits to its employees. The salary for each position is as follows:
- Accommodation: Provided by Hiring Company
- Overtime Pay: As per Cyprus Labor Law
- Employment Insurance: – Provided by Hiring Company
- Leave: 30 Days annual leave.
Working Hours and Days
The selected candidates will have to work for six days a week. You have to work 8 hours per day, 48 hours per week.
Visa and Ticket
Visa and ticket Provided by Hiring Company for the selected candidates. Visa is valid for 2 years and can be renewed after expiration.
There is a service charge of NPR 10,000 associated with this job. Candidates are advised to clarify any questions about the service charge during the application process.
- What is the eligibility criteria for these job positions?
- Candidates must be Nepali citizens between 18 and 40 Years, have at least relevant work experience, and be physically and mentally healthy.
- What is the last date for the walk-in interview?
- The last date for the walk-in interview is 20th February 2023.
- What are the available vacancies?
- The available vacancies are Waiter, .
- What are the working hours and days?
- The selected candidates will have to work for six days and 8 Hours.
Before applying for any job, it’s essential to follow these steps:
- Check the LT. No. Before applying.
- You can check the LT. No. On the Government of Nepal website, Ministry of Labour, Employment And Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- The website to check the LT. No. is https://dofe.gov.np/home.aspx.
- You can also check the LT. No. Through SMS by typing [LT] [Space] [LT.No.] and sending it to 34001.
- If you need more information, you can contact the Department of Foreign Labor in Tahachal.
- Address: Samakhusi-29, Town planning, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Phone: +977-1-4950389
- Mobile: +977 9841588047
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
1. Confirm that visa Is issued under your name
2. Be clear on the services, facilities and salary that is mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Please deposit money in the company where you have been offered employment only after receiving a personal visa. Please be sure to collect vouchers.
4. Please note the contact number and address of Nepalese Diplomatic Offices of those countries where you are or are being employed. This makes it easy to get in touch when you need them.
5. Do not pay more cash than described in this document. It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment.
7. Before going abroad for employment sign the employment contract only after, read carefully about the country in which you will be work, About company, facilities,
services, terms and conditions mentioned in the agreement thoroughly and Please keep a copy of it safely.
8. Please use Nepal’s airport during your foreign travel, because you are not likely to have a consent.
9. If you want to know more details regarding this advertisement please contact Department of Foreign Employment (DOFE), Buddhanagar.