Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
1. Please deposit money in the company where you have been offered employment only after receiving a personal visa. Please be sure to collect vouchers.
2. Please note the contact number and address of Nepalese Diplomatic Offices of those countries where you are or are being employed. This makes it easy to get in touch when you need them.
3. Do not pay more cash than described in this document. It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment.
4. Before going abroad for employment, read carefully about the country in which you will be work, the company for which you will be work and the facilities get for you . After reading this carefully, sign the terms and conditions. Please keep a copy of it safely..
5. Please use Nepal's airport during your foreign travel, because you are not likely to have a consent. If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Foreign Labor Department, Tahachal.