We have immense pleasure in introducing Akishi Overseas Services manpower recruitment division from India, As rapidly growing and reaching new heights day by day.
➡ A.O.S. HRD Consultants is started with primary objective of providing recruitment assistance and reliable placement solutions for Domestic and international clients.
➡ Its main object is to secure suitable Domestic/overseas placements for Indian professionals, skilled workers and others, who are desirous of securing jobs in various Sectors of India and Abroad.
➡ Strategically headquartered in Delhi, and Associates in Kerala, Mumbai, Uttar Pradesh (India) , Nepal, Srilanka. A.O.S. has strategic network of associates and representative in India to cater the placement needs of clients.
Job Code: Security Guard – FES
Dubai (Dubayy-United Arab Emirates)
1. To stand guard and maintain surveillance of the entire jurisdiction for safe upkeep
2. To be alert against theft, vandalism and criminal damage to the premises
3. Conduct duties as documented at your posts
4. To act as the Client’s representative of any breaches to the Security & Safety of the premises
5. Professionally handle emergency situations like Fire, Law & Order, Medical, Evacuation etc
6. To report faults and failures to the Client representative and follow up rectification action through the Maintenance department
7. Perform other appropriate security activities as desired and advised by the Client from time to time
8. Be courteous and extend appropriate courtesies to all, especially Dignitaries, VIP’s, and personnel of importance and repute
9. Attend security briefings.
Height Minimum – 5’6″
English communication good.
1. Accurate observation skills with the ability to respond effectively to different situations
2. Effective communication skills with the ability to use a variety of communication systems
3. Must be precise and able to pay attention to detail
4. Will be required to make decisions as part of a team and independently
5. Effective organisational skills required
6. Ability to recall and relay information accurately
7. Ability to convey information accurately report format
8. Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, customer communication ability
9. Ability to follow a defined procedure
10. Basic knowledge or experience of public security, health and safety theory and terminology
11. Basic understanding of what makes a good team
12. Health & Safety issues that affect an operational service
13. Basic knowledge of record keeping
14. An understanding of a basic Police and other Emergency Services procedures
15. Knowledge of the phonetic alphabet
16. CCTV Monitoring experience
17. Verbal and conflict resolution trained..
Akishi Overseas ServicesRakhi Bamola207, 2nd Floor, Sector 9 RG Mall , Delhi 110085,Delhi, Delhi