National Security Guard (NSG) proposes to engage Specialist Medical Officers in the
following posts for Composite Hospital, NSG at Manesar (Gurgaon), Haryana (purely
on contract basis) as per the terms and conditions mentioned below :-
i) Surgery : 01 Post
ii) Anesthesia : 01 Post
iii) Medicine : 01 Post
The terms and conditions for the said posts are given as under:-
1. Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 85,000/- will be paid per month. The
contractual appointee will not be entitled to any other allowances, benefits or
concessions as admissible to Govt. Employees. Non practicing allowance will not
2. The maximum age limit is 67 years. The appointment will be purely on contractual
basis for a period of three years or till the appointee attains the age of 67 years
or till the regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier.
3. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefits like Provident Fund, Pension,
gratuity, medical attendance treatment, seniority, promotion etc. or any other
benefits available to the Government Servant appointed on regular basis.
4. The appointee shall not have any claim or right to regular appointment to any
post in NSG/Government of India.
5. and shall not accept any other appointment, paid or otherwise, during the period
The appointee shall be on whole time appointment to Composite Hospital, NSG
6. No TA/DA is admissible for the interview. Suitable and willing candidate may
WALK IN FOR INTERVIEWS on 28/08/2018 at 11 AM at NSG Head Quarters,
Mehram Nagar, Palam, New Delhi-37. The detailed advertisement is available on
the website http://www.nsg.gov.in of NSG. The
interview along with original and photocopies of
Graduate degree, Internship completion certificate, age proof and experience
certificate) and application in plain paper superscripting the name of the post
applied for and five recent passport size photographs.
7. The Competent authority reserves the right for any amendment, cancellation and
change in this advertisement in whole or part thereof without assigning any
8. The selected candidate will undergo medical test as prescribed for regular