| , a Oman-based company, has released a job notification through Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agency, , for skilled and unskilled workers from Nepal. The company is looking to fill positions for under its LT No. . Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agencies are facilitating the recruitment process. This job demand could be your golden chance if you seek foreign employment or Baideshik Rojgar opportunities. Don’t hesitate to apply for the vacancies and maximise this opportunity.
The last date for Walk-In Interviews for this job demand is . Read the entire article to Know more about the job details, such as salary, available vacancies, and important dates. Here are some essential highlights for the aforementioned positions: you will be expected to work six days weekly. Additionally, the company may provide visas and tickets to selected candidates.
Table of Contents
- Available Vacancies
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Procedure
- Important Dates
- Salary and Benefits
- Working Hours and Days
- Visa and Ticket
- Important Note
- Important Information
|Areas of Specialization|
|Orientation Training Charge||700|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||According to position.|
|Welfare fund Arrangement||1500 Nrs, Self Payable.|
|Visa Stamping Charge|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)|
|Pre-medical in Nepal|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||years|
is a leading company based in Oman that specializes in . They have released a job demand notification via the Nepali manpower recruitment agency, , LT No. ".
has job vacancies for the following positions:
Candidates must fulfil the following requirements to be eligible for these posts:-:
- Must be a Nepalese citizen
- The age should be between 18 and 40 years.
- Must have a minimum of work experience in the respective field
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Minimum Qualification: SLC Passed
- Work Experience: By Position
- Candidate should be flexible to work in different shifts
- Basic Computer Skills
- Able to communicate in English
- A positive, brilliant team member
- Able to follow instructions accurately
- Teamwork skill
While performing the duties of this job, this individual must have a full range of body movements, including walking, standing, sitting, lifting floor to waist, lifting waist to shoulder, stair climbing, ladder climbing and bending or twisting.
Suppose you have the necessary skills and experience for the job positions mentioned in the notification. In that case, you can apply by contacting the Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agency , Please submit your updated resume and required documents and application to apply for these job vacancies.
The important dates for this job demand are as follows:
- Last date for walk-in interview:
- Date of departure: To be notified later
Salary and Benefits
offers attractive salary packages and benefits to its employees. The salary for each position is as follows:
- Overtime Pay: As per Oman Labor Law
- Employment Insurance: –
- Leave: 30 Days annual leave.
Working Hours and Days
The selected candidates will have to work for six days a week. You have to work 8 hours per day, 48 hours per week.
Visa and Ticket
Visa and ticket for the selected candidates. Visa is valid for years and can be renewed after expiration.
There is a service charge of NPR associated with this job. Candidates are advised to clarify any questions about the service charge during the application process.
- What is the eligibility criteria for these job positions?
- Candidates must be Nepali citizens between 18 and 40 Years, have at least relevant work experience, and be physically and mentally healthy.
- What is the last date for the walk-in interview?
- The last date for the walk-in interview is .
- What are the available vacancies?
- The available vacancies are .
- What are the working hours and days?
- The selected candidates will have to work for six days and 8 Hours.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, invites applications from candidates with following qualification for engagement as Apprentices in its Refineries under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 in the Trades/Disciplines mentioned below.
Educational Qualification, Provisional Number of seats in Apprentice category including likely reservation as per the prescribed reservation of the state of Assam shall be as under :
For PwBD (Persons with Benchmark Disability) category, Govt. of India Guidelines shall apply. Candidates belonging to PwBD categories can apply against few identified seats under Codes 101, 105 & 106 Only.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is seeking Apprentices for its Chirang oil refinery in Assam. The training period will be for one to two years. After completion of the apprenticeship, candidates may avail jobs at IOCL based on the openings available.
Nevertheless, there is no guarantee for job post apprenticeship. The selection of candidates will be on the basis of a written test and a personal interview. Note that only male aspirants who are medically fit are eligible to apply.
IOCL Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Age Limit 18 to 24 years
How To Apply For The IOCL Recruitment 2018
In order to apply for the IOCL Recruitment 2018, follow the steps given here:
Log on to the IOCL official website.
Click on the Job Openings tab on the home page.
The list of recent openings will be scrolling.
Click on the link that reads, PDR/HR/02-Apprentices-18 – Notification for Engagement of Apprentices : Application entry open from 16-Oct-2018 10:00:00 am upto 09-Nov-2018 05:00:00 pm.
Click APPLY NOW button.
The application instructions will be displayed on the screen. Read them carefully.
The application form will open. Enter your details in the fields provided.
Upload your photo and signature.
Step 10: Follow the subsequent pages to complete the registration process.
Important Dates for Candidates:
DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION -16.10.2018
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION- 09.11.2018
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION WITH
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS -17.11.2018
TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN TEST- 18.11.2018
TENTATIVE DATE OF PUBLICATION OF WRITTEN TEST RESULT- 27.11.2018
TENTATIVE DATES OF PERSONAL INTERVIEW- 03.12.2018-07.12.2018
Follow the link – https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/iocrefrecruit/advert_pdf/53.pdf to read the detailed official notification.
Before applying for any job, it’s essential to follow these steps:
- Check the LT. No. Before applying.
- You can check the LT. No. On the Government of Nepal website, Ministry of Labour, Employment And Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- The website to check the LT. No. is https://dofe.gov.np/home.aspx.
- You can also check the LT. No. Through SMS by typing [LT] [Space] [LT.No.] and sending it to 34001.
- If you need more information, you can contact the Department of Foreign Labor in Tahachal.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
1. Confirm that visa Is issued under your name
2. Be clear on the services, facilities and salary that is mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Please deposit money in the company where you have been offered employment only after receiving a personal visa. Please be sure to collect vouchers.
4. Please note the contact number and address of Nepalese Diplomatic Offices of those countries where you are or are being employed. This makes it easy to get in touch when you need them.
5. Do not pay more cash than described in this document. It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment.
7. Before going abroad for employment sign the employment contract only after, read carefully about the country in which you will be work, About company, facilities,
services, terms and conditions mentioned in the agreement thoroughly and Please keep a copy of it safely.
8. Please use Nepal’s airport during your foreign travel, because you are not likely to have a consent.
9. If you want to know more details regarding this advertisement please contact Department of Foreign Employment (DOFE), Buddhanagar.