Nepal Manpower Demand 2023 | Ecolex Sdn Bhd, Company From Malaysia , has released its notification for Job Demand via Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agencies through LT No. 273168, If you are looking for Foreign Employment or Baideshik Rojgar then this is Golden Chance For you. Apply for these vacancy, and grab the most of this opportunity.
The last date to Walk In Interview for this Vacancy is 1st March 2023 . Read the full article to know in detail about the salary, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important Highlights of this vacancy for above post . Working days will be six days per week. There will be visa and ticket available from the company to the selected candidate. Service Charge shown below and More detail are given below..
|Areas of Specialization||Contracting Company|
|Orientation Training Charge||700|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||According to position.|
|Welfare fund Arrangement||1500 Nrs, Self Payable.|
|Visa Stamping Charge||Provided by Hiring Company|
|Visa Ticket||Provided by Hiring Company|
|Food/ Accommodation||Provided by Hiring Company|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)||0|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Provided|
|Employment Insurance||Provided by Hiring Company|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||2 years|
Before applying for any job, it’s essential to follow these steps:
- Check the LT. No. Before applying.
- You can check the LT. No. On the Government of Nepal website, Ministry of Labour, Employment And Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- The website to check the LT. No. is https://dofe.gov.np/home.aspx.
- You can also check the LT. No. Through SMS by typing [LT] [Space] [LT.No.] and sending it to 34001.
- If you need more information, you can contact the Department of Foreign Labor in Tahachal.
Name: B.S. Overseas Pvt. Ltd.
- Address: Samakhushi-3,Kathmandu, Nepal
- Phone: +977 1 4963358, 4964410, 4987402
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.bsoverseasnepal.com.np
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
1. Confirm that visa Is issued under your name
2. Be clear on the services, facilities and salary that is mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Please deposit money in the company where you have been offered employment only after receiving a personal visa. Please be sure to collect vouchers.
4. Please note the contact number and address of Nepalese Diplomatic Offices of those countries where you are or are being employed. This makes it easy to get in touch when you need them.
5. Do not pay more cash than described in this document. It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment.
7. Before going abroad for employment sign the employment contract only after, read carefully about the country in which you will be work, About company, facilities,
services, terms and conditions mentioned in the agreement thoroughly and Please keep a copy of it safely.
8. Please use Nepal’s airport during your foreign travel, because you are not likely to have a consent.
9. If you want to know more details regarding this advertisement please contact Department of Foreign Employment (DOFE), Buddhanagar.