| , a Australia-based company, has released a job notification through Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agency, , for skilled and unskilled workers from Nepal. The company is looking to fill positions for under its LT No. . Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agencies are facilitating the recruitment process. This job demand could be your golden chance if you seek foreign employment or Baideshik Rojgar opportunities. Don’t hesitate to apply for the vacancies and maximise this opportunity.
The last date for Walk-In Interviews for this job demand is . Read the entire article to Know more about the job details, such as salary, available vacancies, and important dates. Here are some essential highlights for the aforementioned positions: you will be expected to work six days weekly. Additionally, the company may provide visas and tickets to selected candidates.
Table of Contents
- Available Vacancies
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Procedure
- Important Dates
- Salary and Benefits
- Working Hours and Days
- Visa and Ticket
- Important Note
- Important Information
|Areas of Specialization|
|Orientation Training Charge||700|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||According to position.|
|Welfare fund Arrangement||1500 Nrs, Self Payable.|
|Visa Stamping Charge|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)|
|Pre-medical in Nepal|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||years|
is a leading company based in Australia that specializes in . They have released a job demand notification via the Nepali manpower recruitment agency, , LT No. ".
has job vacancies for the following positions:
Candidates must fulfil the following requirements to be eligible for these posts:-:
- Must be a Nepalese citizen
- The age should be between 18 and 40 years.
- Must have a minimum of work experience in the respective field
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Minimum Qualification: SLC Passed
- Work Experience: By Position
- Candidate should be flexible to work in different shifts
- Basic Computer Skills
- Able to communicate in English
- A positive, brilliant team member
- Able to follow instructions accurately
- Teamwork skill
While performing the duties of this job, this individual must have a full range of body movements, including walking, standing, sitting, lifting floor to waist, lifting waist to shoulder, stair climbing, ladder climbing and bending or twisting.
Suppose you have the necessary skills and experience for the job positions mentioned in the notification. In that case, you can apply by contacting the Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agency , Please submit your updated resume and required documents and application to apply for these job vacancies.
The important dates for this job demand are as follows:
- Last date for walk-in interview:
- Date of departure: To be notified later
Salary and Benefits
offers attractive salary packages and benefits to its employees. The salary for each position is as follows:
- Overtime Pay: As per Australia Labor Law
- Employment Insurance: –
- Leave: 30 Days annual leave.
Working Hours and Days
The selected candidates will have to work for six days a week. You have to work 8 hours per day, 48 hours per week.
Visa and Ticket
Visa and ticket for the selected candidates. Visa is valid for years and can be renewed after expiration.
There is a service charge of NPR associated with this job. Candidates are advised to clarify any questions about the service charge during the application process.
- What is the eligibility criteria for these job positions?
- Candidates must be Nepali citizens between 18 and 40 Years, have at least relevant work experience, and be physically and mentally healthy.
- What is the last date for the walk-in interview?
- The last date for the walk-in interview is .
- What are the available vacancies?
- The available vacancies are .
- What are the working hours and days?
- The selected candidates will have to work for six days and 8 Hours.
Subject: Filling up of the post of Director of Administration in Films Division, Mumbai.
It is proposed to fill up one post of Director of Administration in Films Division, Mumbai in the Level 13 of Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band-4 of Rs. 37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/- (Central Service Post, Group ‘A’ (Class-I) included in the General Central Service, Group ‘A’ (Class-I) on deputation basis by a suitable officer from an All India Service or a Central Service Group ‘A’ (Class-I) with about 12 to 15 years’ service. The Headquarters of the post is Mumbai. The main duties envisaged for the post are to oversee, supervise and streamline the administrative and financial working of Films Division including distribution of films and vigilance matters subject to the overall supervision and control of the Director General, who is Head of the Department. The officer is also required to give leadership and also administrative support to the implementation of the various plan schemes i.e., on going and new schemes to be executed in Films Division.
- The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ departments of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years. The maximum age limit for appointment shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- The pay and allowances of the officers selected will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel and Training’s O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay Il) dated the 17th June, 2010 as amended from time to time.
- It is requested that the applications of the Officers who are eligible and can be spared immediately in the event of their selection may be sent to the Ministry (In duplicate) in the proforma at Annexure addressed to Director (Films), Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Room No. 133, A-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001 along with their bio-data and up-to-date Confidential Reports/APARs of last five years within45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. While forwarding the applications, it is requested also to furnish a Cadre Clearance Certificate, an Integrity Certificate in respect of the Officers in addition to Vigilance Clearance and also a certificate to the effect that no major/minor penalty was imposed on the officer during last 10 years (ALL IN ORIGINAL). No application will be entertained which is found incomplete or received after the last date of submission and/ or which has been forwarded without complete and up-to-date character rolls, vigilance clearance and other documents duly verified by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India.
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION IN THE LEVEL 13 OF PAY MATRIX (PRE-REVISED PAY BAND-4 OF Rs. 37400-
67000 WITH GRADE PAY OF Rs. 8700/-] ON DEPUTATION BASIS IN FILMS DIVISION, MUMBAI UNDER MINISTRY OF INFORMATION & BROADCASTING
- Name and Address (in Block Letters) : _________________________________
- Date of Birth (in Christian era): _______________________________________
- Date of retirement under Central/State Govt. Rules: _______________________
- Educational Qualifications : __________________________________________
- Whether educational and other qualifications required for the post are satisfied. (If any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the Rules, state the authority for the same)
|Required||by the Officer|
- Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requirement of the post.
- Details of Employment, in chronological order. Enclose a separate sheet duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.
|From||To||Scale of Pay
& Basic Pay
|Nature of Duties (in detail)|
- Nature of present employment i.e. Ad-hoc or Temporary or Quasi-Permanent or Permanent.
- In case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis, please state:-
- The date of initial appointment
- Period of appointment on deputation/contract
- Name of the parent office/Organization to which you belong.
- Additional details about present employment.
Please state whether working under (indicate the name of your employer against the relevant entry)
- Central Government
- State Government
- Autonomous Organisation
- Government Undertaking
- Please state whether you are working in the same Department and are in the feeder grade or feeder to feeder grade.
- Are you in Revised Scale of Pay? If yes, give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale.
- Total emoluments per month now drawn.
- Additional information, if any, which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post.
(This among other things may provide information with regard to (i) additional academic qualifications (ii) professional training and (iii) work experience over and above prescribed in the Vacancy Circular/ Advertisement)
(Note: Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient).
- Please state whether you are applying for deputation (ISTC)/Absorption/ Re-employment Basis. (Officers under Central/State Governments are only eligible for “Absorption”. Candidates of non-Government Organisations are eligible only for short-term Contract)
- Whether belongs to SC/ST
(The candidates may indicate information with regard to (i) Research publications and reports and special projects (ii) Awards/Scholarship/Official Appreciation (iii)
Affiliation with the professional Bodies/institutions/societies and (iv) any other information.
(NOTE:- Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient)
I have carefully gone through the vacancy circular/advertisement and I am well aware that the Curriculum Vitae duly supported by documents submitted by me will also be assessed by the Selection Committee at the time of selection for the post.
|Signature of the Candidate|
|(Employer with Seal)|
Before applying for any job, it’s essential to follow these steps:
- Check the LT. No. Before applying.
- You can check the LT. No. On the Government of Nepal website, Ministry of Labour, Employment And Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- The website to check the LT. No. is https://dofe.gov.np/home.aspx.
- You can also check the LT. No. Through SMS by typing [LT] [Space] [LT.No.] and sending it to 34001.
- If you need more information, you can contact the Department of Foreign Labor in Tahachal.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
1. Confirm that visa Is issued under your name
2. Be clear on the services, facilities and salary that is mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Please deposit money in the company where you have been offered employment only after receiving a personal visa. Please be sure to collect vouchers.
4. Please note the contact number and address of Nepalese Diplomatic Offices of those countries where you are or are being employed. This makes it easy to get in touch when you need them.
5. Do not pay more cash than described in this document. It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment.
7. Before going abroad for employment sign the employment contract only after, read carefully about the country in which you will be work, About company, facilities,
services, terms and conditions mentioned in the agreement thoroughly and Please keep a copy of it safely.
8. Please use Nepal’s airport during your foreign travel, because you are not likely to have a consent.
9. If you want to know more details regarding this advertisement please contact Department of Foreign Employment (DOFE), Buddhanagar.