| , a Australia-based company, has released a job notification through Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agency, , for skilled and unskilled workers from Nepal. The company is looking to fill positions for under its LT No. . Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agencies are facilitating the recruitment process. This job demand could be your golden chance if you seek foreign employment or Baideshik Rojgar opportunities. Don’t hesitate to apply for the vacancies and maximise this opportunity.
The last date for Walk-In Interviews for this job demand is . Read the entire article to Know more about the job details, such as salary, available vacancies, and important dates. Here are some essential highlights for the aforementioned positions: you will be expected to work six days weekly. Additionally, the company may provide visas and tickets to selected candidates.
Table of Contents
- Available Vacancies
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Procedure
- Important Dates
- Salary and Benefits
- Working Hours and Days
- Visa and Ticket
- Important Note
- Important Information
|Areas of Specialization|
|Orientation Training Charge||700|
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working Experience||According to position.|
|Welfare fund Arrangement||1500 Nrs, Self Payable.|
|Visa Stamping Charge|
|Service Charge (Nrs.)|
|Pre-medical in Nepal|
|Contract Period (in yrs)||years|
is a leading company based in Australia that specializes in . They have released a job demand notification via the Nepali manpower recruitment agency, , LT No. ".
has job vacancies for the following positions:
Candidates must fulfil the following requirements to be eligible for these posts:-:
- Must be a Nepalese citizen
- The age should be between 18 and 40 years.
- Must have a minimum of work experience in the respective field
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Minimum Qualification: SLC Passed
- Work Experience: By Position
- Candidate should be flexible to work in different shifts
- Basic Computer Skills
- Able to communicate in English
- A positive, brilliant team member
- Able to follow instructions accurately
- Teamwork skill
While performing the duties of this job, this individual must have a full range of body movements, including walking, standing, sitting, lifting floor to waist, lifting waist to shoulder, stair climbing, ladder climbing and bending or twisting.
Suppose you have the necessary skills and experience for the job positions mentioned in the notification. In that case, you can apply by contacting the Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agency , Please submit your updated resume and required documents and application to apply for these job vacancies.
The important dates for this job demand are as follows:
- Last date for walk-in interview:
- Date of departure: To be notified later
Salary and Benefits
offers attractive salary packages and benefits to its employees. The salary for each position is as follows:
- Overtime Pay: As per Australia Labor Law
- Employment Insurance: –
- Leave: 30 Days annual leave.
Working Hours and Days
The selected candidates will have to work for six days a week. You have to work 8 hours per day, 48 hours per week.
Visa and Ticket
Visa and ticket for the selected candidates. Visa is valid for years and can be renewed after expiration.
There is a service charge of NPR associated with this job. Candidates are advised to clarify any questions about the service charge during the application process.
- What is the eligibility criteria for these job positions?
- Candidates must be Nepali citizens between 18 and 40 Years, have at least relevant work experience, and be physically and mentally healthy.
- What is the last date for the walk-in interview?
- The last date for the walk-in interview is .
- What are the available vacancies?
- The available vacancies are .
- What are the working hours and days?
- The selected candidates will have to work for six days and 8 Hours.
Do you enjoy cleaning and take pride in your work? If so, Now currently looking for cleaners to join their team of cleaning professionals! in Canada
We offer our Housekeepers/Cleaners:
- Daytime hours – no evening, weekend or holiday cleans
- Competitive wages
- Company vehicle for qualified drivers
- On-the-job paid training
We are seeking Housekeepers/Cleaners who:
- Are motivated, positive and enjoy cleaning
- Work well in teams of two cleaners without direct supervision
- Have a clean criminal record check
- Have a valid driver’s licence
- Are able to clean 3-5 homes a day.
Previous cleaning, housekeeping, hotel cleaning/housekeeping, room attendant, residential cleaning/housekeeping, office cleaning, commercial cleaning or general cleaning/housekeeping experience is an asset however, not required.Sound like a job for you? If so, apply today.
As a key member of the property management team on site, the key responsibilities of the Superintendent include but are not limited to:
Performing various maintenance and repairs; including maintaining logs for mechanical equipment
Respond to after business hours & weekend emergency calls
Perform general cleaning, landscaping and snow removal where services are not met or performed by contractor;
Garbage bin removal to proper pick up area by way of tractor
Minor repairs to Plaster, drywall, paint, plumbing, electrical and carpentry as required;
Garbage removal, minor repairs, Other assignments within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as reasonable requested from time to time by management.
Desired Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role, the candidate must possess the following combination of education, experience and skills:
High school education at minimum. Additional educational or trades courses an asset,
Minimum 5 years maintenance experience,
Demonstrated basic carpentry, electrical, and plumbing skills,
Knowledge and expertise with hand and power tools,
Ability to work outdoors, lift up to 30 kilos, and work at heights on ladders,
Maintain confidentiality, as well as positive attitude and effective interpersonal skills,
Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
On call for emergencies & weekends.
We are a fast-paced, fast-growing company looking for A-Players who live and breathe our core values of Integrity, Commitment, Care and Delivering WOW. If you truly believe that this is YOU and you are up for the challenge, then we look forward to your positive response and resume submission.
WHAT WE OFFER:
*Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm
*Competitive pay above industry standards (it includes travel and you are not a subcontractor) Range is $17 – $18.00/hr
*Work in teams
*Transportation in our company cars
*Must have 1 – 2 years experience cleaning in a professional environment ie/cleaning company or hotel
*Must be bondable as we will require a criminal record check
**THIS POSITION IS PHYSICALLY DEMANDING **
Previous cleaning experience is desired, but not essential. Good written and verbal communication skills are essential to communicate with customers and managers and comply with Health & Safety regulations. The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own initiative and organise their own time as they will be managed remotely.
How to apply for Canada ?
To apply, each candidates has to read the details first and must full fill all given criteria. The Submit Button / Link is provided below. Click on the link given below and fill up the form.
Documents needed :
-Latest CV / Resume
-Only the selected Candidates will be called for interview.
To apply for Job, click here. Also share this jobs to help your friends.
Disclaimer : By using alljobvacancies.com you agree to the following: alljobvacancies.com provides a free service which should be accepted as is. All the job information is provided by the respective employers, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information like salary, job requirements and description. Under no circumstances will alljobvacancies.com be responsible for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of our website and services.
Before applying for any job, it’s essential to follow these steps:
- Check the LT. No. Before applying.
- You can check the LT. No. On the Government of Nepal website, Ministry of Labour, Employment And Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- The website to check the LT. No. is https://dofe.gov.np/home.aspx.
- You can also check the LT. No. Through SMS by typing [LT] [Space] [LT.No.] and sending it to 34001.
- If you need more information, you can contact the Department of Foreign Labor in Tahachal.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
1. Confirm that visa Is issued under your name
2. Be clear on the services, facilities and salary that is mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Please deposit money in the company where you have been offered employment only after receiving a personal visa. Please be sure to collect vouchers.
4. Please note the contact number and address of Nepalese Diplomatic Offices of those countries where you are or are being employed. This makes it easy to get in touch when you need them.
5. Do not pay more cash than described in this document. It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment.
7. Before going abroad for employment sign the employment contract only after, read carefully about the country in which you will be work, About company, facilities,
services, terms and conditions mentioned in the agreement thoroughly and Please keep a copy of it safely.
8. Please use Nepal’s airport during your foreign travel, because you are not likely to have a consent.
9. If you want to know more details regarding this advertisement please contact Department of Foreign Employment (DOFE), Buddhanagar.